Highway Traffic Rider is a fast paced superbike racing game with high-speed adrenaline-fueled driving you've never experienced before!
Ever wanted to feel how to rush on a highway with a fast motorcycle? In Highway Traffic Rider you can safely enjoy the feeling!
- 9 different motorbikes with realistic 3D cockpit view to choose from.
- First person motorbike driving experience.
- Realistic motorbike handling.
- Upgradable bikes.
- Stunning 3D graphics even on low-end devices.
- Weather simulation.
- 2 game modes: one-way and two-way traffic racing.
- Heart-thumping music and outstanding audio experience.
- Online leaderboards and achievements.
- Overtake traffic vehicles
- Tilt or touch to steer
- Perform wheelies for maximum reward
- Tap brake to slow down
- The faster you drive the more rewards you get
- Performing wheelie gives higher scores
- Overtaking cars closely increases your combo and get extra scores
- Driving in opposite direction in two-way mode gives extra scores
- The amount of cash earned depends on score, highest combo and overall wheelie time
Please rate the game to support regular updates and give us your feedback for further improvements.
Like us on Facebook to get the latest news: https://www.facebook.com/zipzapgames/
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app.
Please ride safe on the road and ride crazy only in Highway Traffic Rider!
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Highway Traffic Rider 3D is a free software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-14. The program can be installed on iOS.
Highway Traffic Rider 3D (version 1.6.2) has a file size of 202.38 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.